Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Awesome speaker coming to Copperfield!

Dear Relief Society Sisters,

My name is Jennifer Duffey, I am the Provident Living Leader for the Copperfield ward.  I am so excited to have my friend Megan Smith come and speak that I wanted to tell our whole stake!  Megan has an awesome food storage and has such an amazing way of organizing it and she is willing to come and share how she does it.  She has a recipe notebook and organizes all her recipes in such a way that when she make a particular dish for her family she knows exactly what food that recipe calls for and what food she now needs to buy to replace what they just ate.  Please do me a huge favor and announce that she is coming to teach us.  She is coming from the Cypress stake--driving about 30 minutes to the Copperfield building.  Let's make her drive worthwhile.  Let announce this to everyone member and non-member alike.  Let's fill the room with people interested in food storage, how to get it, how to store it and most importantly--how to use it and replace what you eat--creating a system of rotation that will sustain your family in good times and bad.  Please tell everyone!  She writes a blog called: My Food Storage Cookbook--http://myfoodstoragecookbook.com/.  I love her recipes and she is going to share her organizational genus with us. Check out her blog. You don't want to miss this!

Date:  Feb 25th
Time:  10 AM
Place:  Copperfield Church building: 16203 Longenbaugh Drive Houston, TX 77095